The Solar Power SP200D/I and SP300D/I – Systems have been brought to market in southern Africa by Kgalagadi Resources Development Company (Pty) Ltd. – Solar Power. The systems are based on the Botswana Manufactured SP200 Solar Panel. The Botswana Manufactured SP200 has been tested in the USA to ASHRAE and Florida Solar Energy Standards, by the Botswana Technology Center to CSIR Australian Standards and by SABS to SABS1307 standards.
The Solar Power SP – Series Direct and Indirect Systems Feature:
- Durable Aluminium Cased Flat Plate Panel.
- Low-Iron, Non Reflective, Prismatic, Anti-Hail Tempered Solar Glazing.
- Copper Manifolds and Risers
- Black Chrome – Selective Absorbtivity Fins and Absorbtion Plate
- Working Pressure of 400kpa
- Standardized Energy Rating of SP200 over 23MJ.
- SABS/SANS 1307, ASHRAE FSCEC, SRCC, BOTEC (Australia CSIRO) Tested.
- Polyurethane Insulation on storage tank.
- Double Jacketed Heat Exchanger.
- 2 Aluminium Sacrificial Anodes for Corrosion Protection
- Indirect Heat Exchange System for Freeze protection for temperatures as low as -5C.
- Indirect Heat Exchange System to protect Flat Plat Panel where water quality has hardness of 600ppm or more of Total Dissolved Solids.
- Approved and tested design compliant and tested to: SABS 1307, ASHRAE 93-1986, Australian performance test, and Florida Solar Energy Center USA SRCC Standard test facility.